Elementz Hair Care - Elementz Hair Care, is about pure indulgence.
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Relaxing Hair
African American and Black Hair Types
Black Hair Typing
Post Pregnancy Hair Care
Mistreating Your Hair

Categories

hair advice
Tips on how to wrap your hair when preparing to dry it or for bedtime
welcome
powered by

My Blog

Keeping your hair healthy when wearing a weave

To minimize damage to your hair when wearing a weave choose a high quality human hair. Shampoo and condition your hair regularly ensuring the base and hair extensions are dried thoroughly, oil the scalp if needed. It is always advisable to have a professional sew in your weave making sure it is not sewn in to tightly to avoid causing damage to the hair and or scalp.

13 Comments to Keeping your hair healthy when wearing a weave:

Comments RSS
dissertation help on 23 July 2018 08:38
Your hair needs special attention to be healthy and beautiful. Here are these tips that will help you to protect them. wash and comb your hair properly and avoid using heat instruments like curlers and straighteners in hair. And trim them properly after a month.

do my essay for me on 23 July 2018 11:22
I really appreciate this program. Wounded warrior project is something which needs encouragement and support. Mental health Awareness week is important as those who are in trauma and stress will be benefited. I feel like penning down few things about this Thank you for bringing to light this good cause.

assignment solution on 23 July 2018 13:09
Thank you soo much for sharing your review about the shop. it is really hard to find shops with good decoration pieces. i will definitely going to visit this place soon

australian essay review on 23 September 2018 22:22
I always try to care about my hair. I will keep it healthy! Thank you.

masters dissertation writing services on 26 January 2019 09:41
Hi,The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities

best essay review services on 05 March 2019 14:44
Your tips will help me to protect my hair. That's why I like them so much. Thanks!

Flower Shop Forms online on 26 March 2019 09:39
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.

y8, y8 games on 20 April 2019 17:38
Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.

hung on 08 May 2019 07:12
I am cool with the page and fine with it being an open page. I only bring it up because there was recently a thread on the page discussing the open nature of the page. During that thread it was pointed out that the church opted not to operate a facebook page and so several congregants began and administer the page. There seemed to be a lot of folks who were surprised or had forgotten that the page was unofficial. friv jogos jogos friv gratis 2019 Jogo 2019

thuy on 08 May 2019 14:47
I think that I'm into your pieces of writing. I wait for your posts every week. I learn many new interesting things from the articles. The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharinghanks for the website article.Really thank you! Significantly obliged friv free Games 2019, kizi Games free, games free for kids,

hangvu on 09 May 2019 20:31
Anyone who reads this post will find it great, me too, I will continue to follow your posts. It's great, wish you success in the next blog, this is a post that we all should read at least once. Jogos live, games io online, jogo 360 gratis

Stuart Broad on 17 December 2019 09:09
Your blog is very effective and valuable. I really like it very much. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Stylish non slip for decking

Hairline Ink Location on 02 January 2020 18:30
It was painful for me to face excessive hair loss that was taking the form of baldness with the passage of time, so it was extremely necessary to find the nearest Hairline Ink Location and consult the hair experts, without losing time.